Freedom and Skype on galaxy s3 mini Android jelly beans

Scholar

Freedom and Skype on galaxy s3 mini Android jelly beans

As soon as I start Freedom for Android on my galaxy s3 mini Skype stops making and receiving calls and messages. If I stop the protection, Skype starts making and receiving calls and messages again.
Is there anything I can do to make everything working?
Thanks
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Freedom and Skype on galaxy s3 mini Android jelly beans

Hello Arwen,

Is the issue recent?

From a quick search on skype community, it seems that other users are reporting problems with Skype on Android using any VPN. Unfortunately no solution was provided on the found threads.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Scholar

I just installed the two applications. I already checked the Skype community, and for that reason I was wondering if there was a solution from the part of the Freedom app.
Thanks
F-Secure

Hi arwen!

I just wanted to check in and see if you are still having this issue, or has it been solved over time?  Please let us know if we can still help!

// Chrissy

Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Thanks, I still had the issue and when the time came to buy the application I uninstalled it, because there was nothing I could do.