Fredome not working after upgrade

Aspirant

Fredome not working after upgrade

Hi

I have upgraded to the latest version of the program and now it wont run, I got the message about installing the new driver this i have done, and i rebooted now it wont run, the service is not starting either and i have attempted to start the service manualy but it wont, I am under windows 7

Plesae help

Cliff C

6 REPLIES 6
Aspirant

Re: Fredome not working after upgrade

Further information I have also attempted to roll back windows to before the install and remove the previous version then do a new install of version 1.2.2729.0 after the restart the program asks for there is no freedome Icon in the task bar, if I attempt to restart the service manually, I get the error message that the service has started then stopped again. Please help this is the 2nd time I have this issue after an upgrade, last time I had to have a new code issues

Regards
Cliff Cook
Community Manager

Hi Cliff,

'

Please open a support ticket in order to further investigate on this issue by our support team.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hi

I have already done this and i have just sent back the log files requested by the support team

Regards

Scholar

Hi

I have also upgraded to the latest verson of the program, the program is starting but  will not start the protection. i have tried the solution that is posted on your webside "Freedome for Windows requests for reboot or
fails to connect with an error message" but that solution doesn`t work for me.

My pc is running Windows 10 and the program worked just fine until the latest update of the program.

Hope you can help me to find a solution fast.

Stig Tore

Scholar

Hi cliffc!

Have your problems with this program been fixed?

Aspirant

Hi

I opened a support ticket as suggested and eventualy i was told to check a reg entry, allthough i was not officaly told, becaue i have some IT knowlage, i work in support, so i chainged the reg entry to what support told be it should be,re booted and this allowed Fsecure to work again,