cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forcing a specific exit point

Scholar

Forcing a specific exit point

Hi there,

I use a couple of services that are very strict on security and, among other things, only allow login from known IP addresses (which I can specify while logged in to the services). This is somewhat challenging with Freedome since, while I can login from my static home IP and add a specific Freedome exit point IP to the list of known IPs in the service, there is no guarantee I can login to the service through Freedome a day later since the exit points vary.

I know I could just proxy the traffic through my home IP but it would be easier if there was a way to force Freedome to use a specific exit point when active.

Any plans/chance of implementing something like this? I've no idea how long your exit point IPs live, in general.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Forcing a specific exit point

Hi typo,

It is not possible to force the connection to go through a certain IP address of ours, and this is not being planned either.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Re: Forcing a specific exit point

@Laksh wrote:

Hi typo,

It is not possible to force the connection to go through a certain IP address of ours, and this is not being planned either.

Ok. Shame. :)