F-Secure and YouTube "Restrcited" playback on Gooogle Chrome

Heres_Jonny
Heres_Jonny Posts: 4 New Member

I have had this issue for a little while now and had turned off F-Safe online and on my PC to no avail..

I was recommended by F-SECURE to try using Youtube on Edge and IE.. and they both worked...

I managed to solved the problem on Chrome  by turning off the "Browsing Protection by F-Secure" extension. 

Comments

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Heres_Jonny

You should be able to use F-Secure Safe to stream Youtube without any restrictions unless if there are some parental controls configured on some applications like the Youtube. You can try to sign-in to Youtube with another account because there is a restriction mode settings available on Youtube. You may want to research more on how to turn it off.

May I also recommend you to reset the browsers (Chrome, IE etc), clear the browsing history, cookies and cache or reset the default. Lauch your F-Secure SAFE, go to Tools > Turn Off All Security Features then Turn On again, then restart your PC and see if issue persists. Also check that you do not have any VPN program running on that device. 

Hope this helps!

• Heres_Jonny
    Heres_Jonny Posts: 4 New Member

I have FreeDome running

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info