F_SECURE FREEDOME

Michaël
Michaël Posts: 4 New Member

does freedome allsow works as an anti-virus. Does it recognize and delete trojans four instance? can anyone tell if it does or doesn't?

grtz

Michaël

Comments

• Michaël
    Michaël Posts: 4 New Member

ok, thanks. i bought freedome...Alsow would like to buy a f-secure safe but ididn't find it in the stores in belgium.

You have to understand that i m a victim of stalking,harresment. This is going on four about 5 years now.

TV, phone, ps3 are infected, a friend gave me a copy f-secure client premium. i took them 3 months to crack it, i have some evidence turned over to the local police. I can 't take the risk of buying online, actually i never bought anything online and the fact that i'm beiing stalked makes me nervous.

I can buy a kaspersky but the fact that i googled f-secure and have a vpn of f-secure and actually prefer a european anti-virus:). 

Can f-secure put there anti-virus not only online but allsow in store in belgium?

That would really help, because i can 't find it anywhere.

thank you.

Grtz

Michaël

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Michaël,

You can try to locate a reseller here for your country and check with them if they provide F-Secure Anti-Virus in a store as well.

Product & Pricing Info