Entered new job, received new devices and faced maximum number of installations

Jhx
Jhx Posts: 10 New Member

I recently moved to work for another employer and therefore received a new computer, new iPhone and also bought an iPad. I can't activate Freedome on the new devices since I've reached maximum number of installations. I've bought Freedome for 5 devices.

I have installed Freedome roughly on 6-7 different devices, but don't have 3 of them anymore. I have also resetted some of my devices few times, which might count towards the installation limit. Are you able to help me reset my device count?

I have the 12-digit activation code which I received by email from Cleverbridge.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Jhx,

May I have the following information to help you further?

1. How many devices have Freedome currently installed (with the code)?

2. How many devices does your multi license key support?

Freedome has the license tranfer functionality but this is applicable only with Windows/Mac/Android versions. This functionality is yet to be available for the iOS version. This article has more information about this functionality. Please have a look.

• Jhx

1. Currently Freedome works only on my 2 computers.

2. I have a license for 5 devices.

• Jhx

Thanks, it worked and I'm able to activate Freedome again on my other devices. I'd suggest this release license feature would be under some setting menu so it would not be so impossible to find.

As a note for others: You can uninstall Freedome by simply deleting the Freedome app from the Applications folder. There's no need to run any uninstall scripts as in antivirus products.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Glad to know it worked and thank you for keeping us informed, Jhx. I will pass on your feedback to the product team.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info