Driver Installation Error

Scholar

Re: Driver Installation Error

Hi Michael2,

I am working with a windows 10 machine so I am not sure whether or not my preliminary solution works for a windows 7 machine. You mentioned you did not put your computer to sleep and run away for a while. Are you aware that - depending on your settings - your computer puts itself to sleep automatically?

Regards.

Highlighted
Scholar

Hi,
downloaded/installed new Freedome version and put the pc to sleep. Seems to work without error message. Fellow 'scholars' please confirm...
Scholar

I can confirm your findings. I installed Freedom 1.0. 2352.0 and indeed no driver installation errors on my windows 10 laptop. Sleep mode does not to seem to be a problem anymore.

Regards,

Scholar

Yes, I am aware of this, but thank you. Another bad thing about Freedome is that you can't tell it to check for updates. You just have wait until it feels like tell you about it. Really bad desgin. I could uninstall completely, and then re-install from scratch, I suppose ...   

Scholar

So far the new update looks good, no more errors. I wouldn't have know about the update if it wasn't posted here. Even looking at the downloads, I can't tell what version number is being offered.