Confusing subscription management

Highlighted
Novice

Confusing subscription management

Hi,

When I bought a Freedome subscription for 12 months 3 devices I recived an e-mail with subscription activation instructions:

1. Download here (check)
  2. Install Freedome (check)
  3. Choose subscription from the sidebar menu and enter the code (doesn't work) - instead I get to choose from:
    1. Subscribe now (takes me back to the site so I can buy a subscription again),
    2. Have a code?  which sounds like the correct way of activating the product but it does nothing, it just says "Validating Voucher please wait... " (I don't have a voucher code?...),
    3. Log in - I created an account thinking maybe this is the place for the activation, but no - instead I get three months free trial for F-Secure Safe and I cannot add any other types of subscriptions when authenticated on My-F-Secure. 

I tried to chat with support but no technician connects to my chat and it automatically disconnects after 20-30 min of waiting. I tweet to F-Secure about the chat support issues - no reply. So, this is my last attempt to get some answers: How do I simply activate Freedome?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Novice

Re: Confusing subscription management

doh, fixed it by quitting and restarting the app - then the tcp connections didnt constantly cancel.

Thanks for the help Robot Embarassed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Novice

doh, fixed it by quitting and restarting the app - then the tcp connections didnt constantly cancel.

Thanks for the help Robot Embarassed.

View solution in original post

Community Manager

Hi GarbagePailKid,

Glad to know the issue with the license validation is resolved. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.