Cannot login on another device

Jabbadabbaduu
Jabbadabbaduu Posts: 1 New Member

My subscription for F-secure Freedome just expired after a year. I renewed my subscription using my iPhone, but now I cannot logon on Freedome on my computer (Mac)! It says that my subscription has expired, and like I said, I just renewed my subscription using my iPhone. I didn't get at code/voucher when reneweing this time, I just got a receipt from Apple. I tried to log on in Freedome on my computer, but it won't accept my password. When I click on the "I forgot my password"-button, I don't get an email to reset the password. I've tried 10+ times. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

For official response/investigation about subscription-points can be useful to contact F-Secure Support Channels directly by chat/phone:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

(you able to re-check your own local F-Secure website, where accessibility of chat can be with another view);

But some of my suggestions:

I tried to log on in Freedome on my computer, but it won't accept my password. When I click on the "I forgot my password"-button, I don't get an email to reset the password. I've tried 10+ times. 

- It should not work (?!) -> or your previous subscription was under F-Secure Total package (or some 'provider')?

If yes - there is also trouble which you able ask Support directly (concerned your Total account or another provider's account - which give ability to login with Freedome);

It says that my subscription has expired, and like I said, I just renewed my subscription using my iPhone. 

- Maybe you have to restart system/F-Secure Freedome as refresh 'subscription'-status? Or just some minutes/hours....

Since based on this article: https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/Freedome-VPN-subscription/ta-p/91879

""Multi-platform, multi-device subscriptions"" should cover all devices under 'subscription' (if previous "do not work" after 'renewed it' AND you did not receive any fresh 'subscription code' -> most likely you have to to contact F-Secure Support directly);

Thanks.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Jabbadabbaduu,

Ukko's suggestion of this URL explains about the different subscriptions options available. Based on your description, you might have purchased an apple app store license which can be used only on the same OS devices.

On you Mac, may be you would have used a multi device license previously which can be used across various OS devices. Login option in Freedome works only when you use Freedome from Total.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info