Cannot connect to Internet

Scholar

Cannot connect to Internet

Hi,

After the recent upgrade of Freedome I cannot connect to the Internet from PC or Ipad when Freedome is on. Reinstalling does not help.

7 REPLIES 7
Scholar

Re: Cannot connect to Internet

I just purchased a Galaxy Note 5 and I, too, cannot connect to the Internet with tethered devices with Freedome on. Please fix.
Community Manager

Hi GR8CDNPumpkin and vänsviken,

May I know if there is any error message seen when you try to turn on the Freedome? If yes, please provide us a screenshot of the error message.

Also, please let us know what is the OS version of your devices.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi,

I get no error message. My iPad has OS 8.4.1

BR

Scholar

No error messages. Android 5.1.1 on a Note 5. The phone has no issues connecting to the Internet. Just tethered devices. I cannot ping any IP except the default gateway. DNS lookups fail.
Community Manager

Hi GR8CDNPumpkin,

Are you using your Android phone as a hotspot to other devices? Tethering is not supported with Freedome and you check this article here.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Community Manager

Hi vänsviken,

Does the connection keeps circling when you try to turn on Freedome on your ipad? Does it happen on your PC as well? A screenshot of the same would be helpful when you click on the Freedome to turn it on.

Scholar

Hi,

Connecting to Freedome seems normal. The circling works and the system swiches to ON. 

BR/Jan