Cannot access hltv.org when using F-Secure FREEDOME

jazmu
jazmu Posts: 4 New Member

Hello!

Seems like hltv.org has blocked F-Secure FREEDOME IP, is there anything that can be done? Error message I'm getting:

###########

Error 1006 Access denied
What happened?

The owner of this website (www.hltv.org) has banned your IP address (95.175.104.67).

Br, Jari

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi jazmu,

Please provide us the feedback about the following points:

1. Have you tried to turn off Tracking protection in Freedome and see if the website opens?

2. Which location are you using to connect?

3. Could you post the screenshot of the error message?

• jazmu

@Laksh wrote:

Hi jazmu,

Please provide us the feedback about the following points:

1. Have you tried to turn off Tracking protection in Freedome and see if the website opens?

2. Which location are you using to connect?

3. Could you post the screenshot of the error message?

1. Yes, without Freedome it works.

2. Finland

3. Sure, here: https://postimg.org/image/nnmf6u2el/

• Laksh

Hi jazmu,

Just to confirm the behaviour of the issue, does the website open when Tracking protection is OFF but Freedome is ON? It might be the case that the site is tracking your visit and it does not allow access if we block the tracking cookies. You can check this article here.

• jazmu

@Laksh wrote:

Hi jazmu,

Just to confirm the behaviour of the issue, does the website open when Tracking protection is OFF but Freedome is ON? It might be the case that the site is tracking your visit and it does not allow access if we block the tracking cookies. You can check this article here.

Nope, site doesnt open if Tracking protection is OFF (+Freedome is on). But if i trun off the Freedome, then it works.

• Laksh

Thanks for confirming, jazmu. I will bring this to our product team's notice and will keep you posted about the update.

• jazmu

@Laksh wrote:

Thanks for confirming, jazmu. I will bring this to our product team's notice and will keep you posted about the update.

Hi Laksh,

Now hltv.org seems to work even if FREEDOME is active. Yay! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info