Can't find my Freedom code

Hi,

I have purchased a multi-device license and have installed the app on my iPad and Iphone, works fine. Now I tried to install it on my Mac, and the license/ activation view requires an activation code, which I have supposedly received by email after purchasing the license. I can not find that email anywhere - how do I get my activation code sent to me again ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi xxxPepe,

May I know from where did you purchase a multi license subscription code? Was it purchased via the app store?

• xxxPepe
    xxxPepe Posts: 2

Hi,

Yes it was, and my AppleID is the email I have provided in my profile info here as well.

br

Pertti

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Pertti,

If you have purchased Freedome via the Apple app store, you might not be able to transfer the subscription from iOS to multi platform devices. The Android and iOS subscriptions are handled in Google Play store and Apple App Store, and they cannot be changed to multi-platform subscriptions. You may find more information about the app store purchases in this link.

For more information on Freedome Multi-platform subscriptions, please check this link.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info