Aspirant

Can't activate license on iPad

Topic solved by myself.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aspirant

Re: Can't activate license on iPad

Ok, in short:

I have a multidevice license F-Secure Total Security & VPN.

I installed Freedome on my iPad and was misled by the term "I already have a license...". If you click this, then Freedome wants some code or activation ID - but nothing worked.

It was the wrong way to do: If you already have a multidevice account you simply have to sign-on in to this account.

The user interface is not clear hear. I think F-Secure has to improve in general.

ID/Account/License-Code/Activation Code/Mulitdevice/from official partner/etc. - WTF!?

Keep it simple!!! Help forum is full of problems caused by the too complicated license system!

4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hello Lava,

Thank you for keeping us posted. Good to know the issue is resolved.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

And what is the solution? I have the same problem.

Aspirant

Ok, in short:

I have a multidevice license F-Secure Total Security & VPN.

I installed Freedome on my iPad and was misled by the term "I already have a license...". If you click this, then Freedome wants some code or activation ID - but nothing worked.

It was the wrong way to do: If you already have a multidevice account you simply have to sign-on in to this account.

The user interface is not clear hear. I think F-Secure has to improve in general.

ID/Account/License-Code/Activation Code/Mulitdevice/from official partner/etc. - WTF!?

Keep it simple!!! Help forum is full of problems caused by the too complicated license system!

Scholar

Thanks for your answer. But it's still not the solution.