Can't Register Freedome or F-Secure Booster

M0OBU
M0OBU Posts: 4 Observer

Hi Guys,

I have recently been through a real 'mess up' with computers... The original one Hard Drive seized, I then re-installed all my programs on another PC, while I ordered a brand new one.

F.Secure Booster says - I have surpassed the maximum number of computers, and to contact Customer Services (Can't find that anywhere!).

Freedome has just 2 days left of my trial and says 'Error - Could not verify your code' 

I have checked with the re-seller (Cleverbridge) and both my codes are correct.

Help !!! - Suggestions in simple and easily understood words, please, as I am 80 years old, and not very 'Techy'..... Thanks in advance for any help you can give me - I love the software - thank you !!

Kind regards,

John (Haddleton)

http://m0obu.net

Comments

• M0OBU

A later P.S.   I am using Windows 10 on my new PC.

John

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi John,

Welcome to our Community and glad to know about your liking for our programs! Smiley Happy

For the Booster license, could you please retry the registration of the code in your Booster program?

For the Freedome issue, have you used your Freedome code already on your previous computers? Was it used for the installation of Freedome before?

• M0OBU

Good Morning Laksh,

Yay!!! - I re-entered the code for registration of the F-Secure Booster... and this time it worked - thank you for whatever you did.

However, the Freedome just comes back with 'Code not recognised - try again later'....

Yes I had installed it on different (now scrapped!) computers before I purchased this new one which runs on Windows 10 (I still prefer Win 7, but its a thousand times better than Win 8 !!).

I am now down to 1 day of my trial subscription, and would hopefully like to have it registered and working before that expires.    Incidentally, I was recommended (unofficially) to your programs by the IT Technician at Barclays Bank, after my Credit Card had been Hacked and compromised - he deals with over 500 cases of fraud a day...unbelieveable).. so someone out there is as impressed as I am !!! LOL

Thanks for the help...

John (Haddleton)

http://m0obu.net

• [Deleted User]

Good Morning John! Good to know more people out there are recommending our Products!

Smiley Happy Happy to hear the Booster code worked! I just helped to reset the code. Regarding your Freedome code, I will contact you via Private Message to get that work.

• [Deleted User]

Hello John,

Great to hear from you that both the issues have been resolved! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the update and the feedback! Hope you enjoy using them!

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info