Are these IP's used with Freedome?

babababa
babababa Posts: 2 New Member

Hi!

Can you confirm that these 2 IP's are shown outside when used Freedome VPN and location is Espoo ->

xx.xxx.xxx.xxx and xx.xxx.xxx.xx

-baba

Comments

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @babababa 

Typically,  Freedome does randomly assigns a unique public IP address for each connection. So we are unable to confirm or provide the list of IP's range for each virtual location. Please also have a look of this similar thread for the same topic.

All we can suggests you to check for IP leaks on your machine by following the steps.

1. Ensure the Freedome VPN is OFF.
    2. Open the website whatismyipaddress.com to see the real IP address and ISP info.
    3. Turn ON the Freedome, and select any of virtual location of your choice and verify that you are connected.
    4. Go and visit whatismyipaddress.com again to check your new IP. You should see a new Public IP address, one that corresponds with your VPN and the country you selected.

• babababa
    babababa Posts: 2 New Member

Hi @Sethu 

THose IP adresses that I mentioned I would need to be confirmed that are used with Freedome VPN. Im sure you have some kinda range of adresses that you use? I need this information since I need to confirm that those are VPN IP's elsewhere. I have a dispute going on, and need some proof.

Kind regards,

baba

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @babababa 

I totally understand your concern and this is out of my expertise , but let me see what I can do for you. I will keep you posted once I got a response from the backend team.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info