Apple FaceTime and Freedome

iuso1
iuso1 Posts: 6 New Member

Hi,

When I´m using Freedome on my Mac and iPhone I´m not able to make FaceTime to connect. The app starts the call but it is not able to connect to another device. FaceTime works perfectly without VPN.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi iuso1,

I would recommend to contact our support via chat or phone so that this can be investigated further. This would help them to escalate the case, if needed, to the experts for a detailed analysis.

• Taxi
    Taxi Posts: 5 New Member

Facetime stops after 2 or 3 min while using freedome. I had to shutdown the app- How can you help?

• Laksh

Hi @Taxi,

I have now escalated your issue with our Support team. They will get in touch with you for further troubleshooting via email.

• patpat
    patpat Posts: 1 New Member
    I have the same problem. Getting a facetime call but it can't connect when I answer. Works perfectly right after when i have disabled Freedome
  • T3chno
    T3chno Posts: 3 New Member

Hi same issues here as discribed

• Laksh

Hi Everyone,

Our Freedome team is aware of this issue. After some tests on our end, we have created a bug report with Apple and are waiting for their response. Besides ours, there is also at least one other bug report about this open at Apple. There is no exact timeframe for any update regarding this.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info