After installing Freedome trial the internet is not working on first boot

DaHool
DaHool Posts: 3 New Member

Got a Windows 10 here (up to date), been using the trial now for almost two weeks and every time I turn on my komputa I get no internet connection. Reboot, and voila, internet works again using Freedome vpn.

Using hibernation pretty much fixes this but still, a bit annoying I'd say. Normal or is it just me? I have a cable for interwebz.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Dahool,

Could you confirm how you notice the lack of internet connection after the first boot on your PC?

Also what is then the status of Freedome in this case?

Finally, do you face the problem regardless of the virtual location you are using?

• DaHool

I notice the lack of connection at Windows 10 login screen (network icon on lower right corner has ! to indicate no connection was made). Even after I log in network stays disconnected, Freedome shows itself connecting, and does so no matter what location I choose.

I have waited for minutes numerous times and connection will not just happen. The strange thing is reboot fixes this every time.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply.

In order to investigate better this behavior, could you open a support ticket here?

Please provide an fsdiag to speed up the support process.

• DaHool

Will do thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info