Admin Permissions Needed

Nahid8
Nahid8 Posts: 11 New Member
Recently, I am having trouble admin permissions with F-Secure Freedom. It did not act like before. But suddenly, it requires admin permissions to open. Whenever I try to access  the software it left me three options: "Restart service", Send error report" and "close". I want get rid of this administrative permission from this software. I tried many methods but failed. Please assist me solve the nagging problem. I have attached screenshot for better clarification. Looking forward to hear you soon.

Comments

• Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @Nahid8 

I found the similar this thread for the same issue. May I ask you to try uninstall and re-install the Freedome? if you have already performed but the issue still persists,  please contact the F-secure support for futher assistance.

• Nahid8
    If I reinstall would it accept the code I received from f-secure ? The reason is that previously I had a problem with connecting to different locations and after reinstalling multiple times it stopped accepting code.
  • Sethu
    Sethu Posts: 687 Forum Champion

Hello @Nahid8 

Did you purchase the Freedome through F-secure website or retailer shop? 

FREEDOME allows you to transfer a license a maximum of 4 times during a 7-day period. If you do this and transfer a license 4 times in a 7-day period, you are unable to transfer a license for 7 days from the first transfer.

• Nahid8
    Yes, I purchased the Freedome through F-secure website. Then I have been provided a new key from Technician James when I had a problem connecting locations. That new key is unknown to me. When asked I was told that I would have to use old key in case I reinstall the software. That's the concern !
  • Nahid8
    The problem's solved now.
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info