365 day subscription changed to 3 days

dtalpade
dtalpade Posts: 2 Observer

Got a 365 day promoF-Secure a couple of months ago. Today the subscription shows that only  3day of active subscription remain. Not sure if this was just a bait and switch or a real technical issue? Anyone?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi dtalpade,

We are now in the process of expiring the Freedome subscription codes that are linked to trial F-Secure SAFE licenses, as the free 1-year Freedome subscription was only for customers who purchased F-Secure SAFE from the campaign. These Freedome subscriptions will be expired over the next few weeks.

When we expire these Freedome subscriptions, your Freedome subscription will expire 7 days after this. If multiple Freedome subscription codes have been used on the same device, your installation will expire one week after we expire the subscription.

Multi-platform Freedome subscriptions are available from our web pages at https://freedome.f-secure.com/. Single platform subscriptions can be purchased for Apple iPad and iPhones from the Apple App Store and for Android devices from the Google Play Store.

• dtalpade
    dtalpade Posts: 2 Observer

So I guess the "Bait and Switch" comment is valid then! at no point in the promo sign up was there a clause that you had to purchase anything............

• Isteru
    Isteru Posts: 2 New Member

Exactly ! This promo is an example of unreliability, and will not make me buy a subscription. I think I'll try with your contenders...

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info