14 of the most popular VPNs on the market, they found out that at least 11 of them leaked user information

Aspirant

14 of the most popular VPNs on the market, they found out that at least 11 of them leaked user information

Hello, recently I read an article which warns of the failures of some of the biggest VPN operators ! To be more precise of a group of fourteen, eleven showed leak . This leak consisted of various behaviors, such as interacting with the website. The first reason for this trail is the protocol used by operators, called Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)! I liked to be clarified by F-Secure, for the safety of Freedome for this behavior! Gareth Tyson, the co-author of this study from Queen Mary University of London said that "There are a variety of reasons why someone might want to hide their identity online and it’s worrying that they might be vulnerable despite using a service that is specifically designed to protect them".
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
F-Secure

Re: 14 of the most popular VPNs on the market, they found out that at least 11 of them leaked user information

Hello,

I've just posted a longer reply to another message on the same subject.

In short, Freedome provides IPv6 to clients to prevent IPv6 traffic from bypassing the VPN.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
F-Secure

Re: 14 of the most popular VPNs on the market, they found out that at least 11 of them leaked user information

Hello,

I've just posted a longer reply to another message on the same subject.

In short, Freedome provides IPv6 to clients to prevent IPv6 traffic from bypassing the VPN.