cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-Secure products bought from Power: how do I renew my subscription?

This article only applies to Power customers in Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.

You are renewing to F-Secure TOTAL, which consists of three security products rolled into one subscription:
  • F-Secure SAFE, which protects your online security,
  • F-Secure FREEDOME, which maintains your privacy online, and
  • F-Secure KEY, a secure password manager that stores your passwords and pin codes in one place.
  1. Log in to your My F-Secure account and click Renew now. Complete the renewal and go to check out.

Congratulations! You now successfully renewed to F-Secure TOTAL, and your F-Secure SAFE internet security product is updated by default! Read the following steps to renew/activate FREEDOME VPN and KEY Password manager.

2. To renew/activate the FREEDOME VPN application:
    1. Open the application, and select Subscription.
    2. Select Log in.
    3. Select F-Secure from the list and log in with your My F-Secure login credentials (email and password).
  3. To renew/activate the KEY Password manager application, go to the F-Secure KEY tab and get your new premium code by clicking Get KEY now. Then:
    1. Open the application and select Subscription.
    2. Enter the premium code.

If you don't have FREEDOME VPN or KEY Password manager installed, please go to the separate tabs in the portal and follow the instructions.

Where can I find my login credentials?

Your login credentials to My F-Secure were created by your Power reseller when you purchased your device with the Power package. If you don't have your credentials, please click ”Forgot password”, and enter your email address to reset your password.

How do I get the offer?

Log in to My F-Secure using the form here. Click Renew now and complete the checkout process.

Your subscription is immediately upgraded, and the new subscription period is added on top of your current subscription.

What is F-Secure TOTAL?

F-Secure TOTAL offers you your Power bundle of F-Secure products in one single subscription. You get F-Secure SAFE, F-Secure FREEDOME VPN and F-Secure KEY Password manager in one package easily managed through My F-Secure.

You save up to 50% compared to buying them separately!

Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure product page

Version history
Revision #:
6 of 6
Last update:
‎11-06-2018 03:58 PM
Updated by: