Sudden upgrade

Highlighted
Executive Member

Sudden upgrade

Got firmware update(p.1.9.10.586,15.10.2019).Manual reboot needed after stucked box.No release bulletin discovered,have i missed something?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sudden upgrade

Hello @hemaris 

Because our backend team has confirmed that no action is required for the firmware (1.9.10.586) update to proceed. However, I will certainly forward this to our Sense team.

5 REPLIES 5
Aspirant

I was hoping an upgrade might be on the way including FAMILY PROTECTION, which is already a feature of the new F-Secure SENSE App (not the SENSE router App). But no ... 

https://apps.apple.com/de/app/f-secure-sense/id1458871297

6DB19FF2-578B-4F5F-83FF-069530F83C69.jpeg

Hello @JOnes 

We can confirm the New firmware version 1.9.10.586 was released on 15.10.2019. But you need not to reboot the Sense router after successful update of SENSE firmware version 1.9.10.586. Are you facing any issue after latest firmware update?

@Sethu wrote:

Hello @JOnes 

We can confirm the New firmware version 1.9.10.586 was released on 15.10.2019. But you need not to reboot the Sense router after successful update of SENSE firmware version 1.9.10.586. Are you facing any issue after latest firmware update?

I think Jones was just saying that after the automated upgrade the Sense router was inoperative. Happpened to me as well - four squares on the screen - no wifi. Needed two consecutive reboots to get  it work again. After the two reboots it seems stable without any further issues.

Hello @hemaris 

Because our backend team has confirmed that no action is required for the firmware (1.9.10.586) update to proceed. However, I will certainly forward this to our Sense team.

Executive Member

Yes ,The Sense router needed manual "interference" after scheduled automatic firmware update...