Sense in two locations

Aspirant

Sense in two locations

I have two locations I live and work in.  Wanted to have Sense in both.  Appears that  this is not possible.  Do I need to find an alternative solution for the second site.  Buying a new phone or pad does not make sense.

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Re: Sense in two locations

Hi JMo13,

SENSE is available for order in the countries mentioned in this KB article. Is your second location different from the list mentioned above?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hi,

My location is in the same country.  

J

FormerMember
Not applicable

Well his issue isn't country in any case, but the fact that you can only have one sense per one admin phone.

I think this is also in the wishlist.

This feature would bring more money to F-Secure but might be hard/impossible to implement on technical side, don't know really just guesse.

Aspirant

gents / ladies!

any further thoughts on this matter or did i invest for nothing and seek for another solution at my other location.

FormerMember
Not applicable

Well you can get sense to the other place also but you need a new phone/tablet to administrate it.

Both networks will be separate.

Not sure if it is an good investment, personally i would say no because you will have sense app on the phone and on pc even with one.

Community Manager

Hi JMo13,

As 1sk has mentioned, the only way is to use another phone or tablet to administer the SENSE device in the second location.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Dear F-Secure,

Would have thought that with the people working out of several places / locations that you would have taken this into account from the offset and made it into an option.  

I can't figure out why I would need to buy another phone for this?

Also what does it do to my equipment?  How does that work?

J