Sense in two locations

JMo13
JMo13 Posts: 4 New Member

I have two locations I live and work in.  Wanted to have Sense in both.  Appears that  this is not possible.  Do I need to find an alternative solution for the second site.  Buying a new phone or pad does not make sense.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi JMo13,

SENSE is available for order in the countries mentioned in this KB article. Is your second location different from the list mentioned above?

• JMo13

Hi,

My location is in the same country.  

J

• Well his issue isn't country in any case, but the fact that you can only have one sense per one admin phone.

I think this is also in the wishlist.

This feature would bring more money to F-Secure but might be hard/impossible to implement on technical side, don't know really just guesse.

• JMo13

gents / ladies!

any further thoughts on this matter or did i invest for nothing and seek for another solution at my other location.

• Well you can get sense to the other place also but you need a new phone/tablet to administrate it.

Both networks will be separate.

Not sure if it is an good investment, personally i would say no because you will have sense app on the phone and on pc even with one.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi JMo13,

As 1sk has mentioned, the only way is to use another phone or tablet to administer the SENSE device in the second location.

• JMo13

Dear F-Secure,

Would have thought that with the people working out of several places / locations that you would have taken this into account from the offset and made it into an option.  

I can't figure out why I would need to buy another phone for this?

Also what does it do to my equipment?  How does that work?

J

This discussion has been closed.