Sense firmware 2018-01-09_01 - p 1.4.16.38 changelog

JOnes
JOnes Posts: 411 Rock Star

New sense firmware released and scheduled,any new features except bug fixes included?

Comments

• hemaris
    hemaris Posts: 30 Explorer
    My Sense has installed the new FW at some point, but there is no entry in the log unlike all the earlier FW installations. is this just my box or is this a general "feature".
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi, are you using an Android or iOS client?

Sounds like a bug of some sort and the event hasn't triggered, let's monitor and check if the following update has similar behavior.

Are there any unread firmware events in your list if you scroll all the way through?

• hemaris
    hemaris Posts: 30 Explorer

@FS_Simo wrote:

Hi, are you using an Android or iOS client?

Sounds like a bug of some sort and the event hasn't triggered, let's monitor and check if the following update has similar behavior.

Are there any unread firmware events in your list if you scroll all the way through?

I have android client.  As far as can tell all the previous FW installations had  a log entry.

Related to your last question - I am not sure any more. I marked all log entries as "read" at some point late last week. Bu tI had five FW events in the log.

Incidentally, my previous FW (or at least the log entry) was delayed (December 1) and installation/log entry appeared only after reboot, i.e. power failure.

But I keep an eye on the next update - lets hope it will be soon ;-)

This discussion has been closed.