Sense feedback email request, page insecure alert

Got Sense feedback/review request from F-Secure today.

When I open the link on pc's chrome it says the following:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from click.email.f-secure.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
 ReloadHIDE ADVANCED
click.email.f-secure.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Vivaldi tried to connect to click.email.f-secure.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be click.email.f-secure.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Vivaldi stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit click.email.f-secure.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Capture.JPG

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my feedback.

Valid with default Windows browsers too. I tried to use noted URL directly (not as part of any requests).

Even with another 'description' but about related meanings with wrong domain for certs (cdn and not certain URL for addressbar).

With my experience only with HTTPS (logical) and possible to use page with HTTP. Does it valid for your experience? I'm not sure that this is fake request (but maybe wrongly provided HTTPS link (not a HTTP-link). Or with broken-state for it).

Even you wrote that experience about Chrome -> your notification about Vivaldi (also blink/webkit-core). If it was not a Vivaldi -> maybe request/page-alert can be more strange than before.

Thanks!

• Dunno what the error was but it started working later.

This discussion has been closed.