Sense and Freedom?

Highlighted
Scholar

Sense and Freedom?

Hi. I have a subscription of F secure total incl. VPN freedom that will expire in 28 days. I also have the sense router with two years of subscription. I have read somewhere that I can contact customer service before the subscription ends in order to have access to freedom even after that for free. What do I have to do to be able to fix this? Or do I have to buySense  a new subscription when it expires?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Sense and Freedom?

Hi @_UrsusCatulus_,

F-Secure TOTAL now comes with SENSE home protection.If you already have F-Secure SENSE, we are now offering you 6 months of free TOTAL, which comes with the newly added KEY and home protection, as well as F-Secure FREEDOME. You can check the articles here and here for more information.

However, if you would like to just use SENSE, it still consists of a physical device - the SENSE router - and a software app - the SENSE app as mentioned in this article.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
6 REPLIES 6
FormerMember
Not applicable

Sense does not include freedome yet. That's one of the probably why they made sense subscription free for now.

Contact customer support directly via phone or chat during business hours to get more info.

Community Manager

Hi CathB,

As @FormerMember mentioned, kindly get in touch with our support team in order to look into this further. Please, also have a look at this KB article for more information.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

Sorry for probably asking "dumb" question, but I've been a bit absent following the development of SENSE lately. Will us early adopters (first purchacers) get TOTAL insted of SAFE included on the SENSE router?

I am traveling and will be away (and have been away) from my SENSE router for some time.

Community Manager

Hi @_UrsusCatulus_,

F-Secure TOTAL now comes with SENSE home protection.If you already have F-Secure SENSE, we are now offering you 6 months of free TOTAL, which comes with the newly added KEY and home protection, as well as F-Secure FREEDOME. You can check the articles here and here for more information.

However, if you would like to just use SENSE, it still consists of a physical device - the SENSE router - and a software app - the SENSE app as mentioned in this article.

Scholar

ok

Scholar

ok