cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SENSE Feature Requests

Executive Member

Re: SENSE Feature Requests

-option to delete obsolete devices from the status view

-option to set the time period sense discovers the device obsolete/not disconnected

-status view of all in/outcoming connections and possible portforwardings(ipv4/ipv6),e.g. status-view url

Supporter

+DNS list of what host does request

+My own block list, I can whitelist but not block domain(s)

FormerMember
Not applicable

- Website blacklisting as in opposite of whitelisting

Aspirant

- PPTP VPN passthrough! A must feature for me to use it at all.

- Disable DHCP in Sense

- Assign static IP per device

- Remove old devices

- Statistics per device/Sense on used data, active time, connection speed statistics, blocked threats, tracking attempts etc.

- Speed limit per device (not just block all access as currently).

FormerMember
Not applicable

- Ability to change Wifi bandwidth 20/40/80

- Ability to disable Wifi radio (i would prefer using only 5GHz and disable 2.4GHz)

Scholar

Re: Sense feature wishlist

TLS Everywhere, with best-effort option, of course.

Aspirant

Re: Sense feature wishlist

• IPv6 support
  • Guest WiFi
  • Overview of current bandwidth consumption per device
  • Setting to use custom DNS servers
Supporter

• Guest network (overdue)
  •  Ability to define VPN details and specify which devices should use the VPN connection and which should not.  (For example, TVs and media players sometimes can't use VPN because they are often blocked by media companies like Netflix.  So the SENSE should allow you to say "this device use VPN", "this device, don't use VPN".)  
Scholar

Viite: SENSE Feature Requests

- Unified SSID: 2.4 GHz and 5GHz using the same network-name

Scholar

1.) Option to clear /delete the blocked threats page events.
-----

Priority = Moderate.  While this isn't a Top 10 feature need, it would be very helpful from a product usability POV.

Summary
More specifically, this feature should allow us to delete individual events or all of them at once.
The issue with not having this functionality is that the only way to "delete" events is to wipe the Sense device and then start over. It's just really easy to get lots of threat events right now (AKA All it takes is one HTTP page that is is a false positive for malware and that your device(s) are making lots of calls to). Once this happens, the logs then get really noisy which in turn completely defeats their usefulness.