Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SENSE Feature Requests

FormerMember
Not applicable

Re: SENSE Feature Requests

- Static routing configuration

Would be really beneficial for multiple router setups like usually there is with sense.

Community Manager

Thanks again for taking your time to provide the updated list, @FormerMember!

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

Sorry if this is already somewhere and I am just to imept to find it.

Would be nice if there was an replacement for the SAFE app for Android (and iOS) on the SENSE router.

Just noticed that when my SAFE subscription expired I was "without" antivirus on Android, and I could only find app for Win and Mac when connecting to "http:\\sense.router" from the mobile phone.

Superuser

@_UrsusCatulus_ wrote:

Sorry if this is already somewhere and I am just to imept to find it.

Would be nice if there was an replacement for the SAFE app for Android (and iOS) on the SENSE router.

Just noticed that when my SAFE subscription expired I was "without" antivirus on Android, and I could only find app for Win and Mac when connecting to "http:\\sense.router" from the mobile phone.

Maybe such things indeed useful udner "sense.router"-page, but if you indeed with troublestuck about installing SENSE app for Android:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/sense/setup

where available URLs for Playmarket/AppStore;

Thanks and sorry for my reply.

I am using the SENSE app to control the router, but I miss the scanning of downloaded apps and the option to do a scan for malisious apps and other "rootkits" etc. that the SAFE app could.

FormerMember
Not applicable

Sense app replaces Safe app on Windows pc, mac os and android devices. It scans and acts like Safe would.

These questions would be better asked under different topic, since these features has been there from the start (except macos support).

Supporter

I would like to remove a device from the device list.

(If I had a visitor, or something, remove the device from the "not connected list")

Some things I would like to see in Port Forwarding setings 

Ability to add port range in port forwarding

And Ability to use .local address instead of IP (but this is not that important), an dropdown selection of connected devices would be nice thou.

Supporter

It is absolutely essential that you provide a way to backup the SENSE app's settings so you can restore them when you get a new phone.  As it is right now, when you get a new phone, you have to RESET THE ROUTER and you lose all of your settings... all of your customized device names, all of your customized device icons.  It is ridiculous.  I spent almost three hours today setting everything back up when I got a new phone because I have over 40 devices, 30+ active at any time, and many don't report what they are to the SENSE app clearly.

Please, even if you can provide a way to export a list of MAC addresses, the custom name, and the custom icon so you can import them back into the new phone's app and restore them all... that would have saved me 2+ hours alone.

FormerMember
Not applicable

- Option to set timeservers, at least 2.