Port-Forwarding into SENSE subnet

Aspirant

Port-Forwarding into SENSE subnet

I have trouble in port-forwarding into the SENSE subnet, cause my router (FritzBox 7390) isn't able to forward ports into a subnet and SENSE is not able to implement port forwardings. So is there currently a solution for that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Former F-Secure Employee

Re: Port-Forwarding into SENSE subnet

The build 1.0.683 is now on it's way out to production for everyone as soon as google finishes chewing on it.

16 REPLIES 16
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi,

Port forwarding is supported and currently available through the iOS application. The Android application feature for configuring port forwarding is will be available in a future application update as soon as possible.

Best Regards:

Simo Punnonen / SENSE QA Lead

Aspirant

Hello Simo,

thanks for the information, but unfortunately I have no iOS in my smarthome.

Best regards...

Aspirant

Hmn, so how long we have to wait for the port-forwarding? It is very annoying, cause a lot of services don't work anymore...

FormerMember
Not applicable

Any ETA on the Android port fowarding feature?

It has now been almost 2 months since Sense's release.

Also will the Android app be out of beta status when it has port fowarding?

Community Manager

Hi 1sk,

I am following up with the SENSE team on this request. I will keep you posted once I receive any update.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi,

Apologies for the delay and we are grateful for your patience.

An app version with the port forwarding feature + a bunch of other fixes is now available for open beta testing in google play. The build version is 1.0.681.  There's still some minor tweaks coming (== this is not the 'final' build) and further testing before this is released to production, but for those of you that want early access to it should be able to download it as soon as the google publishing process finishes chewing it.

Google has instructions on how to access beta applications:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7003180?hl=en

Please give it a go and as always, send us feedback!

FormerMember
Not applicable

Thanks for this!

Seems to work nicely.

Noticed an empty clickable place/space in the app menu. Screenshot_20170807-202418.png

Executive Member

OK,static(infinite) dhcp lease option with this port forwarding even better

Former F-Secure Employee

@FormerMemberthanks for reporting that, i'll make a bug ticket about it Smiley Happy

@JOnesConfiguring static IP's is on our list of things to implement. We know this isn't ideal, but as a workaround you can manually configure those individual devices that require forwarded ports to some IP address instead of obtaining it from DHCP, if such configuration is available.