cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get access to beta firmware/Android app

Highlighted
Supporter

How to get access to beta firmware/Android app

Hi.  I can't find the answer to this question... how can one become a beta tester for the SENSE firmware and Android app?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Employee

Re: How to get access to beta firmware/Android app

A great question,

You can become a beta tester for the Android app from the SENSE app page on google play. Scrolling down on the app details in google play there's a button that gives you access to the beta version. Re-installing the application or SENSE is not necessary for this.

Public firmware betas are currently not available.

4 REPLIES
Superuser

If i remember right, you need to uninstall the android app which means you need to configure and pair it again. After unistall you can install the beta app after opting in for a beta in the google play sense apps page, at the bottom.

Not sure if i remember right.

Superuser

And they don't release beta firmware for the device. If i also remember right.

Supporter

LOL, thanks.  If that's the case, NO WAY.  I'm not spending hours reconfiguring my setup again like I did when I got a new phone.  Thanks for the info  :)

F-Secure Employee

A great question,

You can become a beta tester for the Android app from the SENSE app page on google play. Scrolling down on the app details in google play there's a button that gives you access to the beta version. Re-installing the application or SENSE is not necessary for this.

Public firmware betas are currently not available.