HP Printer

Scholar

HP Printer

Hi Im new to this so please be kind.

I have an HP printer that i wish to set up using wifi, on the virgin media router its depressing the wps/pair button, then enter the mac address of the printer on your device.

How do i go about setting this up on the sence?

Many thanks in advance

Bingo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: HP Printer

Hello @bingo 

F-Secure SENSE does not support WPS or AOSS as you can find the details in this link( under Technical Details> Hardware Specification) and have a look of the similar this thread.  To be able to connect your printer to F-Secure SENSE network, please see your printer's manual for advice how to connect the device without these techniques.

Please refer this KB article to know more about how to set up F-secure SENSE in proper way.

1 REPLY 1

Re: HP Printer

Hello @bingo 

F-Secure SENSE does not support WPS or AOSS as you can find the details in this link( under Technical Details> Hardware Specification) and have a look of the similar this thread.  To be able to connect your printer to F-Secure SENSE network, please see your printer's manual for advice how to connect the device without these techniques.

Please refer this KB article to know more about how to set up F-secure SENSE in proper way.