FSecure Sense For Windows

Aspirant

FSecure Sense For Windows

Hello, I have a question regarding FSecure Sense for Windows. I have the Windows version of Sense (http://sense.router) installed on my PC ... while checking the advanced settings, I noticed Sense for Windows does have an anti-spam filter. I activated this filter and set up the rule for moving messages with [SPAM] in subject to my spam folder in MS Outlook 2016 as described in the manual. I then logged into my webmail Outlook account and copied some spam messages as a test to my inbox then started MS Outlook application on my PC ... none of the spam messages were detected.

I checked my MS Outlook 2016 add-ins section and I can't see any add-ins from FSecure. Can someone explain to me how the anti-spam filter works? Thanks!

- Rav.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: FSecure Sense For Windows

Hi RavC,

We have a few articles about how Spam Filtering works. You can check them here and here.

Taking an excerpt from the article, Spam filtering supports only the POP3 protocol. Web-based e-mail programs or other protocols are not supported.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: FSecure Sense For Windows

Hi RavC,

We have a few articles about how Spam Filtering works. You can check them here and here.

Taking an excerpt from the article, Spam filtering supports only the POP3 protocol. Web-based e-mail programs or other protocols are not supported.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.