This topic has been closed due to inactivity. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please start a new post.
You can reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
Hello F-Secure Team!
For some days I have the problem that one of my Sonos Play: 1 can not publish an internet connection. That is reproducible. When I connect the Play: 1 directly to my Internet router (without F-Secure Sense) it works. If this Sonos-Player a member of my Sense-Network it does not connect to the internet.
Can you help me?
Please try the following and see if it helps:
1. Try connecting the Sonos device with Wi-Fi/ethernet
2. Try different Sonos wireless channel
3. Try turning off browsing and tracking protection and check if there is any change (please enable it back to remain protected after testing)
4. Try rebooting all devices including SENSE and the upstream router
Could you please provide more information about your setup:
- What is the upstream router model and how is it connected to SENSE router (Wi-Fi/ethernet)?
- How is the Sonos devices connected to them?
A 1. - tried, but no effect.
A 2. - tried, but no effect.
A 3. - tried, but no effect.
A 4. - tried, but no effect.
I have now escalated this case to our support team as this needs further troubleshooting with the logs. One of our support team member will be getting in touch with you via email for further communication.
Since there is a case created with support, they should be able to provide more information regarding the progress. Kindly follow up on the case for updates on this issue.