Browser protection Sense Update for Firefox 57

Aspirant

Browser protection Sense Update for Firefox 57

Hello,

Do you have an ETA for the add on for FF57, which was released today? Current extension isn't working.

6 REPLIES 6
Superuser

Re: Browser protection Sense Update for Firefox 57

Hello,

Sorry for my reply and ask.

With F-Secure SAFE '17' (stable solution) -> Browsing Protection extension (for Windows) works with Firefox 57.

So, most likely, it should not be a trouble (or delay) with updating SENSE app extension (.. except that it still 16.5-build and there another ?! extension).

But just as re-check -> does it marked by Firefox that extension is not work/disabled?

Or 'if not by Firefox' -> does it possible to disable/re-enable addon and re-check what if it works?

// I'm only F-Secure user.. but not a F-Secure SENSE user.

Thanks!

Aspirant

Thanks again :)

I am using F-Secure Sense for OS X, and the browser extension for FF57 isnt working on it. That's why I asked

Cheers

Micha

Superuser

Hello,

I see. I thought that your experience can be about Mac-platform (but based on your another topic for Windows-concern -- decided that maybe not).

With Mac-platform probably extension still is not compatible even with stable solutions (strange a little be):

Topic's response about F-Secure SAFE beta/technology preview Mac and extension

But maybe this is already not actual (and situation will be with 'boost up'-step).

Thanks!

Aspirant

Soon is relative I see, that was posted 3 weeks ago :)

Thanks again Ukko!

FormerMember
Not applicable

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Soon (applies to everyone's 'soon' term)

Aspirant

:)