Browser protection Sense Update for Firefox 57

m1cha
m1cha Posts: 6 Observer

Hello,

Do you have an ETA for the add on for FF57, which was released today? Current extension isn't working.

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply and ask.

With F-Secure SAFE '17' (stable solution) -> Browsing Protection extension (for Windows) works with Firefox 57.

So, most likely, it should not be a trouble (or delay) with updating SENSE app extension (.. except that it still 16.5-build and there another ?! extension).

But just as re-check -> does it marked by Firefox that extension is not work/disabled?

Or 'if not by Firefox' -> does it possible to disable/re-enable addon and re-check what if it works?

// I'm only F-Secure user.. but not a F-Secure SENSE user.

Thanks!

• m1cha

Thanks again :)

I am using F-Secure Sense for OS X, and the browser extension for FF57 isnt working on it. That's why I asked

Cheers

Micha

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

I see. I thought that your experience can be about Mac-platform (but based on your another topic for Windows-concern -- decided that maybe not).

With Mac-platform probably extension still is not compatible even with stable solutions (strange a little be):

Topic's response about F-Secure SAFE beta/technology preview Mac and extension

But maybe this is already not actual (and situation will be with 'boost up'-step).

Thanks!

• m1cha

Soon is relative I see, that was posted 3 weeks ago :)

Thanks again Ukko!

• m1cha
This discussion has been closed.