what is "f" stands for? for f***???

with f***secure my pc has a virus, can't get any help, not online, not one picking up the phone - angry. have f-secure on my other pc - **bleep**. NORTON 380 - THE BEST!!

Comments

• I'm sorry but Norton? come on? i wouldnt even let my grandmother use that crap. Let alone infest my pc with it.
  • I've been using Norton for 5 or 6 years and always had easy access to online and phone support. With my new pc I have f-secure and here you are, I have black screen and no support from the company!!!
  • ok, I do have a product issuse, and the reason I am here, that I cannot get any help. as I mentioned before, no one picking the 24/7 phone, and also when I trying to get help online is always: "Connected. A support representative will be with you shortly." but after 10-12 min "Technician Console has ended the session". (btw, it always Console). I spent all evening yesterday and morning today contacting f-secure - no luck. That is the reason I am angry and very upset. I am writing this message from my other pc
  • 2eemeli
    2eemeli Posts: 95 Enthusiast

What is the issue,

you got an Virus which cannot be removed or has some application problems running when F-Secure IS is installed?

Buy the way what product/service do you use from fsecure.

Black screen doesn't say a lot, you would need to describe somewhat more clear the steps how you got the black screen.

OS would help as well.

• thank you 2eemeli
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi fksecure,

We are definitely looking into this and it would be nice if you can describe what is the issue, so we can help you.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info