safe product from fsecure

ECG3
ECG3 Posts: 2 New Member
having issues its been week already not been installed yet due to no one from customer service ot from technical support email me or call me regards on my issues now today I tried y best to installed now your system denied it just inputting the requested username . can I have an answer with issues as soon as possible . if not I will get my one BACK and unstalled this new 2017 SAFE product From F secure,

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

What problems did you have installing the product?  Did you try using the F-Secure Uninstallation Tool and starting again?

• ECG3
    ECG3 Posts: 2 New Member

yes I did what you asked me to do , unstalled änd intalled the tools but reßulted was SAME issues. itß has been long time þo get this done. I älready unstaled to my phone änd on my ĉomutér I will do next þo unställ too. pease have my money back to my accœnt pleäse. first tĥing in the morning Going to call my bank to dispute my payment from fsecure safe prodûct.  attached the copy of the bill was paîd the very next day. Antivirus and Browsing procedure not installed completed. I already ask for help since day 1, only came in on emails þo unstalled tools thén installed but result was same issues. I already unstalled on my phone next ill in my PC please have my money back to my account.
    INVOICE
    . Reference number: (required for all inquiries)
    xxxx Invoice date: 3/10/2017
    Invoice number: xxxxx
    INVOICE INFORMATION . # Product name Delivery Unit price Qty. Price 1 F-Secure SAFE Internet security for all devices. Protect your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets with one simple service. electronic $59.99 $29.99 1 $59.99 $29.99
    Total: $29.99
    Unless stated otherwise, the delivery date is identical to the billing date.
    PAYMENT DETAILS . Your credit card has been successfully authorized. Please note that the charge on your credit card will 

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

You still haven't explained what the problem is.  Have you registered for a SAFE Account and tried to install the product from there?

If you want a refund, you will have to Contact Support  as we cannot deal with that on​ the forum.  Apparently, you can call them or use the Chat service.  

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info