problems downloading

when I try to download f secure it keeps saying I need to uninstall rapport which I have but keeps saying that I need to unistall it but its not there for me to do this.

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    How did you uninstall Rapport? If you haven't already done so, maybe it would be worth running their removal tool:

http://www.trusteer.com/support/uninstalling-rapport-using-safeuninstall-utility
  • brockely
    brockely Posts: 2

im not very good at internet security etc, anyway i had free fsecure last year, so when it came to renew this year I did and paid the subsciption.  I have 5 licenses, i was trying to get my main computer covered and my ipad. i clicked install for the device i was on then downloaded a pop up and the bottom of the screen came up saying to run the installer file, so i did, then said validation successful.  BUT my computer still says unprotected with a big red cross on MY SAFE!  i really dont know what i am doing wrong

• brockely
    brockely Posts: 2

hi simon

thanks for your message, i did what you said and ran the uninstall programme, then shut down and start again.  i installed it again, and it worked properly this time, and now the computer is protected.

thanks for your help, for people who really do not know what they are doing this is really helpful.

debbie

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

No problem, Debbie - glad it's sorted.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info