my.f-secure.com lacks the option to renew subscription with a code

Scholar

my.f-secure.com lacks the option to renew subscription with a code

Hi, Any guidance - I previously had a 2 device subscription of F-Secure SAFE that I would like to upgrade to 3 device 2 year subscription with a license code bought from a retail store. The instructions tell me to input the campaign name and subscription code in my.f-secure.com "Orders and payments" page by pressing "Renew existing subscription with a code". That button is missing from my my.f-secure.com. All I have is "Renew Now" which fails (puts in automatic order through cleverbridge). I've tried contacting F-Secure technical support after trying to get something out from Cleverbridge support, all to no avail. Please advise?
3 REPLIES 3
Superuser

Re: my.f-secure.com lacks the option to renew subscription with a code

When did you contact F-Secure Support?  Was it via a Support Ticket?  I have to say, we've had other people on here with a similar issue concerning the 'missing' button, but unless I've missed it, I don't recall seeing any feedback with solutions.  Hopefully someone from F-Secure will read this and comment on here, which may also benefit others.

Scholar

Yep! I posted a support ticket a few days back. No response yet...
Community Manager

I have highlighted about your post in the support request, @zippper. Thanks for bringing it to our notice.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.