cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost password / unlock code Nokia

Scholar

lost password / unlock code Nokia

hello,

can someone tell my how to get clear from F secure  anti theft on my Nokia E7 phone, the code i wrote down does not work any more .

grtz.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: lost password / unlock code Nokia

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Scholar

Does someone know how to unlock my Nokia E6? I have already contacted the support but they could noth help at all. Can you guys at least reset my code. Already sent all documentation proven that I am the owner.

tks

Superuser

I'm afraid there are no short cuts - you have to raise a Support Ticket to have your phone unlocked.  This is not something we can do on the forum - sorry.

Advocate

One other option assuming you have set up and have access to the "trusted number":

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security/f-secure-mobile-password/m-p/11397#M2688

Novice

Re: lost password / unlock code Nokia e6

@Mariana wrote:

Does someone know how to unlock my Nokia E6? I have already contacted the support but they could noth help at all. Can you guys at least reset my code. Already sent all documentation proven that I am the owner.

tks

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: lost password / unlock code Nokia e6

Hello Ikun,

Are you having a similar problem?

Note that the situation has changed since the beginning of this thread a year ago.

Unfortunately Mobile Security for Symbian has reached its end of life on December 31, 2014 (see this article).

You can try to follow the instructions provided as solution on this thread.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.