cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license

Scholar

license

i cant use my f-secure on more than one computer.when i try to it says that the product key already have been used.what too do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: license

Hi Pirre,

The message you get indicates that you have a single computer license.

In order to install our product on multiple computers, you need a 3 or 5 user license (depending on the amount of computers you want to protect).

Best regards,

Stephan

Edit: In case you have a 3 or 5 user license, please contact us with the keycode, we can check and, if needed, reset the installation count on it.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES 3
Superuser

Hi,

are you sure you have purchased a 3-installation key?

Please call the support hotline, they can doublecheck and reset the keycode.

if you have a proof of purchase you should rather open a support ticket and provide a scan of that.

BR

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Pirre,

The message you get indicates that you have a single computer license.

In order to install our product on multiple computers, you need a 3 or 5 user license (depending on the amount of computers you want to protect).

Best regards,

Stephan

Edit: In case you have a 3 or 5 user license, please contact us with the keycode, we can check and, if needed, reset the installation count on it.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

It was only 1 license I had bought.Smiley Winkthanks for the help.