key is not working

I purchase fsecure on line and installed on my PC few months ago. because of some malfunctioning of PC i format my PC and tried to install fsecure. but it message that the key is wrong. Please send me the solution. XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Edited: PII removed

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser

Hello,

I purchase fsecure on line and installed on my PC few months ago. because of some malfunctioning of PC i format my PC and tried to install fsecure. but it message that the key is wrong. Please send me the solution. [[[[[NEED TO EDIT THERE]]]]]

First of all, I do able to suggest edit your reply and to remove your licence key on this public page (F-Secure Community is a public forum).

Then, real solution is possible to receive via (private) official Support Channels. For example, chat:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

online/available on current minute.

Because, perhaps, it is only place for such things like "licence / subscription" troubles (in addition, need to provide more information about purchase / pinned mail-addresses or so).

However, just as discussion between users:

It is good to know what is your F-Secure solution? F-Secure KEY, F-Secure Freedome, F-Secure SAFE/AV/IS/TOTAL or something else?

And what is OS / device where your tried to activate it?

Did you try to doublecheck that activation key (licence) is entered right?

Although, I do able to suspect that this is "activation" key and can be used once.

And if it is solution like F-Secure SAFE - then you only need to login into your F-Secure Account (my.f-secure.com).

If this is F-Secure AV / Internet Security - then need to doublecheck during typing it. And then all is OK with network connection. Furthermore, good to what is exact output ("key is wrong" with more quoted state).

If this is F-Secure Freedome or F-Secure KEY (where topic is created) - then, maybe, it was voucher. And, probably, some vouchers with limitations or special offer's terms (based on how received / promoted).

Thus, good to contact official Support Channels (chat, for example). Support Agent with abilities to explain, check and suggest proper things.

Thanks!

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Mangesh 

We will suggest you contact our support team and provide them with that code since you are having issues with the activation. Please do not share the key on the community page.

Click here to contact us via live chat or phone call.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info