f-secure mobile password

Scholar

Re: f-secure mobile password

What is trusted number???

Advocate

A trusted number is used for remote features like Anti-Theft, and is set up with a security code.

For password or security code issues, please submit a Support Request

Novice

i forgot my nokia n8 f secure code lpease help me 

Aspirant

Please check this;

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security/Forgot-lost-your-Anti-Theft/td-p/26202

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

hi,

i was forgotten my samsung star pro s7262 mobile password now my mobile is completely locked please help me how to unlock and also i have important contact and data please how safe the data.

EDIT:REMOVED PERSONAL DATA

Scholar

please help i cant able to my contacts.... pleaseee

Scholar

00XXXXXX

EDIT:REMOVED PERSONAL DATA

Scholar

Re: Password management

i was forgotten my samsung star pro s7262 mobile password and showing ..... i cant able to see any contacts please help me i was nt able to see any contact from last 4 days

EDIT: REMOVED PERSONAL DATA

F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Password management

Dear mohan,

Please refer to the link below for more information on how to reset the Anti-Theft on your phone:

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security/Forgot-lost-your-Anti-Theft/td-p/26202

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Andy Yoon

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

Scholar

from which nu to send  #UNLOCK#  to which number i have confusion please say me