f-secure mobile password

Novice

f-secure mobile password

Dear Sir,

I have forget my password of F_ secure in my mobile N-8 nokia.please tell me how i can change it or resest it.plz i m so much worried about this if i will change sim it will be locked.so i am very thank ful to you for this great kindness.i hope you cal help me.

6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: f-secure mobile password

If you forget your security code, you can reset it from the trusted number. Follow these instructions:

1. Send SMS with the following message to your device: #UNLOCK#  Edited: (#UNLOCK# would only work if you send it from your Trusted Number.)
  2. Your device sends the reset SMS message with instructions to the trusted number.
  3. Send the reset code from the trusted number to your device.
  4. Your device is unlocked and you can create a new security code.
Tags (1)
Scholar

Will my device send the SMS automatically?

Scholar

Hi

How to Send #UNLOCK#

Highlighted
Novice

how can i enter my trusted number???,,,,when i tried to enter it,,,the f secure wanted the security code,,,which i don't have!!

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Hanaccer,

If the provided #UNLOCK# steps does not help, we would suggest you to call our support. Kindly click here for the contact number and our technician will help you to reset your Anti-Theft security code.

NOTE: This cannot be done in Community, since we will need to collect some details for verification purpose.

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Sean Veloo

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Bonnie,

I edited your last post to avoid that your email address would be used wrongly.

You can find all our contact phone numbers for support in UK  and other country here.

You also contact us via mail or email as offered on this page.

Thank you.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
67 REPLIES 67

If you forget your security code, you can reset it from the trusted number. Follow these instructions:

1. Send SMS with the following message to your device: #UNLOCK#  Edited: (#UNLOCK# would only work if you send it from your Trusted Number.)
  2. Your device sends the reset SMS message with instructions to the trusted number.
  3. Send the reset code from the trusted number to your device.
  4. Your device is unlocked and you can create a new security code.
Tags (1)
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Rashid,

Welcome to F-Secure Community. 

I have moved this post to Mobile board. If the steps above does not helps, please contact our support to reset your Anti-Theft security code.

NOTE: This cannot be done in Community.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Will my device send the SMS automatically?

amk
Aspirant

Thanks firionicable that was helpful.

Novice

Dear sir,

I had forgotten my f secure mobile security code and had replaced the sim in my phone and now its locked. My phone is nokia 5530.

my phone number : +66XXXXXXXXX

my SR ID(case reference number) : 1-528708041

Help me please T^T

Piick Thailand

Edited: Personal informations removed due to privacy protection.

Scholar

Hi

How to Send #UNLOCK#

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi bsnu,

Welcome to F-Secure Community.

Kindly refer the steps provided above.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

Highlighted
Novice

how can i enter my trusted number???,,,,when i tried to enter it,,,the f secure wanted the security code,,,which i don't have!!

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi nemooo,

Yes, indeed modifying Trusted number would require your Secuirty code. Kindly contact our support to reset your Security code.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson