f-secure mobile in Nokia E6-00

how or where to renew my f-secure mobile in Nokia E6-00 using my phone bill. I am residing in saudi arabia unfortunately my place is not listed on the locator of my Nokia E6-00. I am indevedual mobile internet user under 'Mobily connect user'. Thank you

Comments

• MJ-perComp
    MJ-perComp Posts: 432 Superuser

Hi,

you can buy a keycode from the  global F-Secure online store using credit cards.

BR

• rhiz
    rhiz Posts: 4
    Hello,
    thank you for the reply but i would appreciate more if i can buy thru my phone bill since i don't hav credit card.

sincerely
    rhiz
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Have you tried from the Mobile Security's own BUY option?

In the retail version there is an option to buy 3 months subscription  charged in a phone bill.

• rhiz
    yes Sir, i had tried the Mobile Security options many times but i always end up on credit card in which i do not have. My Mobile Security subscription is already off for four days and i am not comfortable using my mobile without protection. I am hopeless for now since i can not go out easily (its about the countries tadition of women) to ask my local dealer of my Nokea E6 here in Saudi Arabia about this matter. So i am looking forward that somehow you could give me an online solution..
    Thank you very much for reaching out i really appreciate your reply.
    sencerely
    rhiz
  • rhiz
    thank you very much Sir,indeed there's a purchase option thru phone bill.
    Merry Christmas and God bless.
  • celavey
    celavey Posts: 34 Observer

Nice. I didn't know that it is indeed possible. Thanks for bringing it up to all our attention.image

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info