How do I stop f-secure launching automatically alongside internet explorer/google. Probably just a few clicks here and there but it is beyond my talents.Any help in words of one syllable please.Thankyou.
Double click the F-Secure icon to open Launch Pad.
Go to Online Safety > Settings > Browsing Protection (screenshot below), then click the green button in the top right corner to turn off.
It would be advisable to leave it on, though.
Also you can mean that point:
If yes - it's mean to know your version of Browser;
But commonly can to help next steps:
- Need to find settings about "addons" in browser (Internet Explorer - settings - addons);
- Next need to find here settings about "search engines";
- And clean it;
Or visit page about documentation-page about your version of F-Secure; And will try to find information about it;
Now - I look documenation about F-Secure Internet Security 2014;
It's have next points (and about another browsers too):
"9.3.1 Removing Safe Search from Internet Explorer
Follow these instructions if you want to stop using Safe Search in Internet Explorer.
1. Open Windows Control Panel.
2. Open Network and Internet > Internet Options. The Internet Properties window opens.
3. To remove Safe Search as your default home page, follow these instructions:
a) In Internet Properties, open the General tab.
b) Under Home page, click Use default.
4. In Internet Properties, open the Programs tab.
5. Click Manage add-ons. The Manage Add-ons window opens.
6. To stop using Safe Search as your search provider, follow these instructions:
a) In Manage Add-ons, select Search Providers.
b) Select Safe Search.
c) Click Remove.
7. To remove the Safe Search toolbar, follow these instructions:
a) In Manage Add-ons, select Toolbars and Extensions.
b) Select Safe Search.
c) Click Disable.
Note: Uninstall Safe Search to remove the Safe Search search engine and the toolbar completely"
Sorry - if you about another things talking.
This topic has been closed due to inactivity. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please start a new post.
You can reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support agents and get answers to your questions