f-secure activation fail after restart worked after install with new activation code received.

f-secure activation fail after restart worked after install with new activation code received.

After first restart of laptop activation of license code requested for second time.  Received msg:  You have surpassed the maximum number of computers for F-Secure Booster.  Please contact F-Secure customer serivice.  Get Help (linked here).

I am prepared to uninstall and request a refund at this point intime.  

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    To be honest, I'd never even heard of F-Secure Booster until now, so thanks for the heads up!

Unless one of the F-Secure team respond here (on Monday), then I think you may have to raise a support ticket for this one, as it sounds like a possible licensing issue, which we can't deal with on the forum.
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Thanks for the feedback.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello trapspamhoneypo,

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with F-Secure Booster. If you still want to investigate what might have gone wrong, please send me a private message with the serialcode and username you used.

If you still want a refund, Cleverbridge AG is the F-Secure reseller and your partner for all purchases in our webstore. You can get a refund (30day money back guarantee) by contacting them directly.

• trapspamhoneypo
    trapspamhoneypo Posts: 7 Observer

thank you.

I received an immediate refund through your reseller. Again, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info