cannot invite a friend twice

Greetings,

I had 3 licenses for SAFE. I shared two with family members one year ago. Because we bought extra devices, I've just added a few licenses SAFE to my account. I would like to resend an invitation  to my family members to give them the ability to install SAFE on their extra devices. The system refused to send again the invitation because the people I want to send the invitation to are already registered.

So, family members and friend can only receive the invitation once. Of course nobody kept the initial e-mail (after months...)

Any idea to solve the problem? I increased the number of licenses but are unable to use it. 

Thank you

Regards

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

So, family members and friend can only receive the invitation once. Of course nobody kept the initial e-mail (after months...)

Any idea to solve the problem? I increased the number of licenses but are unable to use it. 

In fact, should be enough for them to login into their "invited" accounts at My F-Secure portal (my.f-secure.com).

Then all licenses are available as pinned to your subscription. Thus,  you do not need to reinvite them (since they are already part of your circle).

So, if initial letter is not accessible; And password is unknown - then need to use "Forgot your password?" functionality at https://my.f-secure.com

Then to login and check an ability to use more licenses for installations.

Could you check whether this is helpful for your situation or your concern / situation with a bit another view?

Thanks!

// but if your current subscription is completely fresh one and pinned to your another email (and friends are not part of your circle / not invited yet - but they are under your previous subscription - then, perhaps, need to "close" their circle at first - https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Common-Topics/How-do-I-share-my-subscription/ta-p/77909 ; because they can not be members of multiple circles)

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Sounds cool! My thoughts were that even with such a workaround (or with most of other steps) - to login part is required anyway (if installation is not triggered for your device directly; and you have to provide email address).

But, probably, there are some changes. :)

Good that all is sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info