Wrong Key?

Hey guys,

I got a key for my PC from Amazon, but its not working... Can someone explain me what may be the problem?

It was the original F-Secure that sold me the key so no fake... I have already paid and would be bad if I won't get my product.

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

@RGoebel wrote:

Hey guys,

I got a key for my PC from Amazon, but its not working... Can someone explain me what may be the problem?

It was the original F-Secure that sold me the key so no fake... I have already paid and would be bad if I won't get my product.

Hello,

Maybe good to know what kind of 'words' are created about your license-key.

Such as "not working" with what kind of reason? And does it for F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure AV/IS?

Just as potential reasons: license-key can be expired (already activated), for another F-Secure solution (than you tried), some mistakes about input key, required specific steps for activate it.

Generic steps to fix/clarify it: direct F-Secure Support Channels (or Amazon-channel!?) as chat/phone:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

Because Support Agents are certified for such investigation and handling license information (as re-check status for subscription key or so).

Thanks!

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Without knowing any further details, my first guess would be that the product and the key don't match.  Are you trying to renew an existing subscription with the key purchased from Amazon?

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info